Monday, April 17, 2006

On a more personal note...

The reason why I don't write very often is that most of the things I would like to write I'm too afraid to. I think they're too personal, and probably not appropriate, though it would probably be way more interesting lol.

However, I just want to say that I really miss The Meeting Place, even though we've only been there once (last January) in the past 5 years or so. Knowing that we are trying to go back has planted in me a very joyful hope. And every Sunday, even if I enjoy the service I'm in, I am dreaming of being there with those people experiencing the power and wonder of being in the glorious presence of our Living God. I can't wait to get there and I can't believe God's letting us go. Even more than letting us, he's making us! So much for that theory that God always makes you do the thing you never wanted to do. Why am I so surprised that he's fulfulling the desires of our hearts? Crazy.

No comments: