Coralie over at Life More Abundantly (one of my favorite blogs) tagged me recently. It's never happened before so I thought I should be a good sport and play along. I'm ignoring the second rule since I don't know enough bloggers who would be interested in doing this.
So here are the rules:
1.People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
2.At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
3.You may need to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
8 Random Things:
1. When I got married I made sure the word 'obey' was not in the vows.
2. I think coconut flour is great.
3. I'm trying to convince my husband we should stop in Hong Kong for 6 months on our way to Canada.
4. I don't think Elvis was very talented.
5. I love drawing and painting, especially portraits but I never do it.
6. One of my favorite books is a biography of Adoniram Judson (To the Golden Shore).
7. I hated high school.
8. I once got stuck in a window and peed my pants.
There, that should do it. I'm officially tagging one person. Katie, your turn to write!